Please read all terms:
1. Tenant agrees to pay Landlord, as rent for the agreed rental period, the sum
+ 12.5% occupancy tax on total rent + $1.00 per day tax:
Plus Security/Damage/Cleaning deposit:
Payable as follows: $200 upon execution of this lease.
Balance 3 weeks prior to occupancy
2. Special terms: None.
3. It is agreed that Landlord, or his employees, for the purpose of clean-up
may remain on the premises until 1:00pm on the date that this lease commences.
may arrive anytime after that. Tenant must vacate by 11:00am on the date
that this lease
terminates and Landlord may re-enter at that time.
4. Upon expiration of this lease tenant agrees to surrender possession of
peaceably and without delay.
5. Tenant agrees to leave the property in as good condition as it was at
commencement of this lease. This to include cleaning all surfaces, appliances,
dishes, utensils, and furniture as necessary.
6. No Pets! No animals of any kind shall be kept or harbored in the demised
7. Appliances and air conditioner are not guaranteed
and refunds cannot be given for
failure or breakdown. Repairs will be made as quickly as possible.
8. If, at Landlord's sole discretion, Tenant
becomes objectionable as a tenant to the
neighbors of the property, the Tenant agrees to remove himself and his effects
premises at the request of the Landlord.
9. Occupancy of premises shall not exceed maximum number of persons in party,
10. Upon possession of the premises Tenant agrees to immediately make an
thereof to determine any weakness that may result in injury to him or his
guests, and that he will indemnify the Landlord for any injuries accidental
that may be incurred or suffered upon the premises for any cause whatsoever
term of this contract.
11. Security/ Damage/ Cleaning deposit will be returned by mail within ten
following departure provided premises is left clean and undamaged, unless
arrangements are agreed upon by Tenant and Landlord.
12. If any of the terms of this lease are violated or not adhered to, Tenant
surrender the premises immediately, at Landlord’s request and forfeit
some or all of his
13. There is one reserved parking space, labeled #403/100. All other cars
must park in the
unreserved Guest spaces or park on the street and display an Oceanfront Resident
Pass, which is provided in the condo. Any vehicles that are improperly parked
to towing at owner’s expense.
14. Linens, towels, paper products, and bathroom supplies are not provided
and are the
responsibility of the tenant.